Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whew! Finally a Break!


Wow...I had a heck of 2 weeks!  At work, I'm working on a machine that manufactures blood testing cassettes for a major healthcare company (due to non-disclosure agreements, unfortunately, I cannot name the customer; otherwise, I would recommend you to look at it for investment prospects).  The machine is close to being shipped and so, we're in crunch mode.  At the same time, my term was coming to an end, which meant my final paper was also due (last Friday).

So, I finally handed in my paper last week and at the same time, it's tapering off a little bit at work.  It's one thing to pull long hours at work, and being able to relax at home, but quite another when you work for 12 hours and then go home to work some more, and repeat it for the rest of the week.  Anyway, now that most of that is behind me, and I have the summer of for school, I'm going to try kicking it up a notch on my efforts on this blog.  My aim is to publish 2-3 posts per week.  Now that I've published this goal, I will feel accountable for it.

So, watch for my next post in the next few days...Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment