Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Catholic Investor Gets Interviewed!

In the Greater Toronto Area, we are very fortunate to have a very vibrant Chinese Catholic community.  There is even a Chinese Catholic television program, called Fountain of Love and Life (FLL), that produces its own TV programs.  I was so very honoured to have been invited to do a little sharing in one of the upcoming episodes on this blog!  I actually just came back from the interview.

On it, I talked about ethical investing and the USCCB investing guidelines.  I also mentioned that one of the biggest pleasant surprises I've had were the readers (yep, that's you!) who have reached out to me and contacted me to say hi.  Among you, there are Catholics, Protestants, and non-Christians, and I felt that this blog was a means of evangelization and ecumenical dialogue.  So, thanks to the Lord's grace and you, I'm still writing on this blog!  Feel free to drop me a line.  You can add me on Google+ (right side of this page) or email me.

If you are interested, you will likely be able to view the episode here: http://fll.cc/index.php/fll-tv/online-tv.  Unfortunately, the program is in Cantonese and has no English subtitles.  But at least you get to see my face!

I also wanted to thank all the staff at FLL for inviting me!  It was a blast!  God bless!

1 comment:

  1. real estate seven hills NSW news Excellent web site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

    ReplyDelete